Sunday, June 28, 2009

10 Card Gift Set

Wow, I have been away for a while! Not intentionally but nothing I made seemed to turn out right so I had nothing to post. I hope this post makes up for it!

These are a set of 10 cards from one 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of decorator paper I made for my daughter Kelly to sell as a fundraiser for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I will be making more sets using different papers and stamps.

You can download the directions for making the 10 cards HERE the file is a PDF file. If you need a PDF reader you can download a free one HERE If you have enjoyed and learned from my blog I sure would appreciate it if you would take a look at Kelly's fundraising page HERE and make a donation!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh a VERY pretty set!!!! I know it will be a GREAT big hit with your daughter's fundraiser!!!!

Phyllis said...

Thank you for sharing this Jennie. Very nice set of cards and I love the colors you used. I'm sure your daughter will sell lots of these sets.

MaryNSC said...

O these are fantastic Thank YOU

Anonymous said...

Thank you...your blog creations are beautiful, will be back often

Anonymous said...

this is fantastic!

Angie Hall Haviland said...

oh those are FABULOUS!!! LOVE the black with white polka dots (one of my favorite patterns!!)

~~Deby said...

oh this is so cute..I am going to feature it and your blog on my Busy Hands blog
deby