Friday, June 5, 2009

Frugal Friday

If it aint one thing it is t' other today. My signature disappeared and when I checked it said I had exceded my quota for the day! What is that? Anyway I decided to have a new one and to change the host so hopefully that won't happen again. The other thing is I don't have a card today but what I do have are some links to great bargains so that qualifies as frugal right?

This link is for 100+ unmounted sentiment stamps from My Sentiments Exactly. It is on Ebay but it is a Buy It Now and the price has been reduced from $24.95 to $19.96. I have these stamps and they are great. They would be even greater if I hadn't paid $24.95.

The next bargain is for 50 unmounted rubber stamps from Hampton Art Stamps for $8.75 also on Ebay but hurry only 1 day left! I have also bought these stamps and there is a free gift included.

These are much less than $1 per stamp so hop on over and grab yourself a bargain!



2 comments:

June said...

Great stamps one Jennie thanks for sharing. I would order but dont have that much cash in my paypal and would need to pay extra for shipping to england but would love em .. maybe next time lol
Hugs June xxx

Anonymous said...

Like your new sigy Jennie....so there was a hidden blessing!!! :)