Wednesday, July 1, 2009

3D Roses

Another month has gone by, where does the time go? The heat continues here in South Texas with the temperatures still reaching triple digits every day. We broke many records in the month of June with the highest temp being 104F. Although we are used to hot summers these temps are usually reached at the end of July and August so I am not looking forward to the next couple of months except for the fact that my youngest daughter is coming to visit from California.
If you have looked at my comments she is the one who signs herself 'your favorite child' That is wishful thinking on her part. I have 3 children and I don't play favorites!



My card for today is another using stencils and 3D decoupage. I love roses but they would not survive this heat so I cannot grow them. You can find the free decoupage sheet
HERE

No comments: