Monday, July 20, 2009

Made from paper but not a card.

I have been MIA for a while, sorry. I have been busy making card sets for my daughter but they are almost identical to what I have shown you so I haven't taken pictures. I have also made cards for swaps but I can't show them as they haven't been mailed yet.

I used to make and sell miniatures, mostly flowers, at shows around the country.My first digital camera was a Sony Mavica that used floppies. It took great pictures and had a 10x zoom which was great for taking pictures of my miniatures. Tonight I looked through some of the old floppies to see what was there and I found this pic of an arrangement I made and sold a few years ago.



I really didn't want to sell this arrangement as it took a loooong time to make. I had the picture on my website as an example of a custom arrangement but without a price. I had an enquiry from a lady who wanted to buy it. I really didn't want to make another one so I told her it was $300 thinking that would put her off. She bought it along with a whole bunch of other arrangements so now all I have is a picture! The whole thing is 3 inches tall and the flowers are all made of paper.

9 comments:

ShellyRaeWood said...

Holy Cow.....3 inches!! That is amazing. I'd LOVE to see more of your minis....too cool!! Shelly
www.shellyraewood.blogspot.com

Phyllis said...

OMG Jennie that arrangement is just beautiful. 3 inches - boy oh boy you have patience. I also would LOVE to see more pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh WOWZERS Jennie!!!! Drop mouth GORGEOUS!!!! Absolutely stunning girl!!!!!!!!

Gloria said...

Wow Holy Cow----I love love love it...You are so talented. I would not have the patience for that itsey bitsy flower making--but it sure is drop dead gorgeous!!!!!!

JD/ Jill said...

How Lovely, I can't imagine, how much time it took to do this...Beautiful work

Tami Putvin said...

Simply stunning. I'm in awww..

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

Chrystal S said...

Oh my Gosh! Just amazing!!! Really beautiful work. :)

Anonymous said...

Jennie it's amazing!!!! Absolutely Gorgeous...

Julie Ann said...

Jennie- This is such a gorgeous piece!! I definitely would not have wanted to part with it either. I'm glad you found this picture of it, though! Thanks for sharing it with us- it is just beautiful!