Friday, September 18, 2009

Black and White Pansies


On one of the Yahoo groups I belong to, Crafty Card Creators, we played a game of Wheel Of Fortune. I was one of the first 3 players to get all the answers and our sweet list owner Rita sent me some 3 D sheets!

I made this card with one of the sheets. It is so much prettier in real life. The flowers came edged with silver! I used some black paper with a silver stripe to mount the image on and backed that with silver cardstock and mounted it all on a black card. I added some silver Stickles to the center of the flowers and a silver peel off sticker.

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very Nicely done...the flowers are so striking on that background..

Gloria said...

Wow--I really like that. Great job and lucky you to win....

Anonymous said...

OMG..this is soo pretty...you did a great job Jennie....and thanks for the sweet words....love what you did with the 3d.