Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pyramid Card & Unclaimed Card

I wanted to make another pyramid card for a swap so I went to my own directions that I posted back on April 23rd and I couldn't understand my own directions! Not good. After taking a closer look I realized that the graphic I did was wrong! Lordy, lordy I must be getting senile!


This is the first card I did back in April I used Basic Grey papers and the angel stamps are from Stampedous and I colored the angels with pencils.


This is the new card/ornament I made. On the left you can see how the pyramid folds flat for mailing and on the right how it looks as an ornament. I used scraps to make the trees. I cut squares 1-3/4", 1-1/2" and 1" and cut them in half diagonally. They are overlapped 1/4" and raised with dimentional tape. The dark dots are gold stickles but the glitter doesn't show. I used gold stickers to make the word J-O-Y on the tops of the trees.

I have written new, clearer, directions for making the pyramid that you can embellish as you like. You can download the directions HERE

NOTE: The 'Just Because" card hasn't been claimed. If Carole hasn't claimed it by noon PST, 2:00pm CST, 3:00pm EST tomorrow, Wednesday I will draw another name and announce the new winner.

4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

I really like this card, and thank you for the directions...

Anonymous said...

OH wow...it hasn't been claimed yet...I wish I could add my name to this..I loved that card...and thanks for the new directions...

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennie....these are awesome girl!!! Love the entire look about this...GREAT job ma'am!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice, I have wanted to try these for some time, I have seen them before, but never got around to playing with them. Love your designs!