Monday, October 5, 2009

One layer card

This is a card I made for a weekly challenge, one of the fun things there are to participate in at Crafty Card Creators, my favorite Yahoo Group.



I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the bottom edge and Scor-Pal to emboss the lines above and below the salutation from Stampin Up. The flower is from a clear sheet from Michaels. I made a mask of the flower and cut it out. Then I stamped the first flower with Versamark ink, covered it with the mask and stamped a flower on each side overlapping the mask slightly. I removed the mask, stamped the salutation with Versamark ink and then used Ranger Super Fine Detail embossing powder. The flowers are colored with pencils and OMS.

If you would like to join a fun Yahoo group you can join Crafty Card Creators HERE We would love to have you join us.

2 comments:

Julie Ann said...

So pretty Jennie!! I love the embossing!

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty...then I love anything to do with flowers.