Sunday, December 27, 2009

Back to creating!

I hope everyone had a good holiday and that Santa was good to you!
I did do a little creating right before the holidays, just playing around really. Here are the results.


I usually don't do Valentines day cards but I love this stamp from Stampin Up!

This is a card I made for a swap. The stamp is from a clear set I bought at Michael's a while ago.

I usually don't do ATC's but I found this pattern for a parchment craft (also known as Pergomano) ATC and had to try it. After doing the embossing on vellum I cut it out and mounted it on black cardstock.

My other experiment with vellum was to trace a stained glass pattern with gold ink and then color on the back side with colored pencils. It was long and narrow so I decided to make a bookmark with it. I mounted the vellum on white cardstock and then cut an aperture in pink cardstock. I didn't have a tassel to add to it but I will either find one or make one at a later time!

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Jennie---All are awesome. Is that your first try at perg? Looks like a pro's work to me..

Anonymous said...

Love your creations. They are all beautiful

JD/ Jill said...

All, I can say is WOW!!!! To every card, but especially to the one
done on parchment!