Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holly Jolly Christmas

I have a few Christmas stamps that I bought last year but didn't know what to do with them so I did nothing! This year, instead of buying more stamps I was determined to use the ones I didn't use last year. The stamp I used on these two cards is a little $1 stamp from Michael's. I decided to use it for two cards with two different colorways, one traditional and one non traditional.



I colored the stockings with Prismacolor pencils and used Gold Stickles on the pompoms.

3 comments:

paige said...

You did a wonderful job with the dollar stamp! great cards! I love the fancy edge on the blue card!

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Oh these are so bright and cheery, just love your cards!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors....blue is my favorite...these are darling also...