Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last card of 2009

This is the last card I will be posting this year! It is a large card....for me anyway. It is 6"X 6".
I used an Anja Style corner 4 stencil to do the embossing using a light box. The cutouts were done with a swivel knife and then I used scrapbook paper behind the cutouts. This was mounted on blue cardstock and then on a white card base. The 3D flowers are from a sheet I purchased.

I have enjoyed sharing my cards with you this year and I look forward to sharing more in 2010. I wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous card Jennie...I love it...I especially love my special card you sent me...I can see it everyday and know you made it for me....Love you...

Anonymous said...

It was a very good article that you wrote. I enjoyed having you as a contact. In addition to blogging, I am also a writer. I concentrate my efforts in the domain in which I work. Contact us if you need immediate assistance with enabling the camera in Messenger settings. How to turn on camera in Messenger settings