Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More Dear Deers

I made another couple of cards using the deer stamp I got at Hobby Lobby.



This one is for a friend who loves country. I used some scraps to make a quilt design, used a black pen to do some fake stitches around each square and ran it through the Cuttlebug with the D'Vine Swirls folder. I also did some fake stitches around the image panel.


This one is similar to the first deer card. I just used a different background paper and this one is for a 12 year old boy. I find it so hard to make cards for boys and men!


This is another card I made to send to a man. I stamped the holly branch and the sentiment and then used a ruler and craft knife to cut the rectangle leaving some of the holly branch outside the rectangle. I cut around the overhanging holly branch with scissors and then mounted this panel on a black panel.

More of the Christmas cards I have been making tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so festive...love them all.