Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just because

I bought a new MS punch and butterfly stamps so I just had to use them together!



I colored the butterfly and cut it out. ( I cut off the antenna and drew them in afterwards) The front of the card base is covered with swiss dot paper from Doodlebug. I used a new punch from MS and did the border then Then used the Scor-Pal to score a couple of lines and using a dot embossing folder from Cuttlebug 'Just My Type' I embossed 3 times. I then scored a couple of lines below the embossing and cut the paper. With another piece of white I scored two lines at the top and bottom and stamped the sentiment which is a #1 stamp from Michaels. I used the border punch again and cut four butterflies from the dotted paper. I curved the wings of the butterfly, glued down the body and then used dimensional tape beneath the wings.

3 comments:

Merlie said...

Very Nice, Jennie! Love how simple it is but yet elegant.

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty...I love the butterfly punch...you make this card look so classy.

Phyllis said...

Love,Love,Love this card. So elegant.