Saturday, February 6, 2010

CCC Challenge

This is the card I made for a challenge on Crafty Card Creators yahoo group. The challenge is to make a card with a monochromatic color scheme using at least 3 shades of the color.

I looked through my paper stash and came up with a patterned paper from the Eva collection from Basic Gray. The card base is from Cor' dinations and the light and dark pinks are from my stash. The image, from Whippersnapper, is stamped on another piece from the Eva collection, colored with pencils and OMS and raised with dimensional tape. The corners punch is from Martha Stewart.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful card. I love all the details.

Julie Ann said...

Beautiful card, Jennie!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty...but then ALL your cards are...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful....

Kristie W. said...

Beautiful card, Jennie! I love your coloring!