Monday, February 22, 2010

Swaps and challenges

I have 3 cards to share with you today that I made over the weekend for swaps and a challenge.


This card is for a swap on Crafty Card Creators for the Express Yourself swap. The pansies in a teacup is a digi image from Fred She Said colored with pencils and OMS.


This card is also for a swap on CCC. The rose is another digi image from FSS. I just love these digi images they are so much fun to color!!


This third card is for a challenge to use blue, yellow, green and white on a card. I used scraps of checkered paper which I stamped and then stamped the flower again, cut them out and adhered to a different color background. The stamp is a $1 stamp from Michaels.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennie..these are so pretty...I love all three of them...you had a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I am so loving your cards. Your cards are always wonderful.
Thank you for the one I received in the mail today I love love it.
Celeste

Teresa Kline said...

these are all gorgeous, so springy....nicely done...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Jennie! I just love the $1 stamps from Michaels

JD/ Jill said...

All lovely cards...