Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thinking Of You

This is another card I made that will be going to Operation Write Home. I actually made two like this, the other one has magenta flowers and I used a different Thinking Of You stamp. The image is another free one that I found online. This one was colored with Copic markers. I am gradually getting the hang of these markers but I must admit that  my  preference  for coloring is pencils.

HOW TO PRINT IMAGES FOUND ONLINE.

The images you find will vary from big to small but you want to print it at the size you want it.....no problem. Don't print it from the web page. Save it to a folder on your computer.Open a Word document and then in the top toolbar go to Insert/Picture/From File. Navigate to the file where your images are saved, click on the image you want to highlight it and then click on Insert. The image will come up in the size it was saved. Click on the image and a box will appear around the image. Use your cursor to click and hold one of the corners and drag to the size you want the image to be. That's it! Simple and no loss of quality. You can add more images to the page at the size you want.You can also move the margins to fit them in. If possible set your printer to preview the page before printing and adjust the position of the images if needed.

I will be arriving home in the early evening tomorrow and will post when I get it together!

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [28 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria