Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I am home!

I am back from my trip to St. Louis. I had a great time and met up with some old friends including one from England and two from New Zealand.
I have only made 2 cards since I have been home and one I can't share yet but here is the one I can share.



This is a pretty simple card using a digi image,  Pansy Line,  from Fred She Said. I colored it with pencils, used a sentiment from Hero Arts CL272 and then used the MS score board to score a line at the top and bottom of the panel. I used a MS border punch on the black panel and again used the MS score board to score a line above the lattice and at the top of the panel.


I have ordered a couple more embossing stencils and can't wait until my order gets here so that I can play with them!

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty...and it's good to have you back again...and I'm glad to hear that you had a good time...

Anonymous said...

I love the way you color your digis....you do such a perfect job....

Phyllis said...

I love this card Jennie.