Saturday, May 8, 2010

Orchids and Peonies

The new stencils I ordered on Tuesday night and were mailed on Wednesday got here on Thursday! My faith in the USPS is almost restored. I say almost because not one but three pieces of mail that members of CCC mailed on April 15th and 16th still have not been received!


This is the first card I made with my new stencils. I used a part of a border stencil EH 1825. The orchids are from a 3D sheet I ordered from England.

For this card I used the other new stencil I ordered. It is an Anja Style Corner FE6105 corner stencil with four different corners so there are a lot of possibilities with this stencil. Both stencils can be ordered HERE  Again the 3D sheet came from England.

Wishing all Mother's a very happy and relaxed Mother's Day!

5 comments:

Phyllis said...

Jennie you do such beautiful work with your stencils.

Gloria said...

Both are just awesome. I love them both...

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful cards...nicely done...

Kay said...

these are great!

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Very pretty card Jennie, love your new stencil