Saturday, July 31, 2010

Christmas in July...just!

I have two more Chiristmas cards to share with you. I just made it in July with these!

This card is a quick and easy one. I used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss the card then used a Zig 2-way glue pen on the embossing and added crystal glitter for shine. The sentiment is a very old one, from 1990, by Stanpendous. I stamped it with Versamark ink and then embossed using Super Fine Embossing powder by Ranger.



For this card I again use embossing stencils. This time I used a part of a border stencil EH1825. The stamp is Vintage Holly from Stampabilities colored with pencils and OMS. I found the stamp on clearance last year at Hobby Lobby so it may no longer be available. The sentiment is from a clear set by Hampton Art.The DP is from my stash of holiday papers from last year.

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Both beautiful cards...everytime I see one used with a stencil...It's a reminder to get mine out...

Phyllis said...

These are both beautiful cards Jennie.

Gloria said...

love both cards.....you make simple look sooo elegant