Monday, August 23, 2010

Beautiful roses

When I found this beautiful rose image I knew I had to make a card with it. The image is from Jak Heath and you can see the beautiful wedding card she made and download the image HERE


I printed the image 4 times and for the base layer I used an oval Nestie and traced around the inside between the image then cut it out around the oval and the overlapping parts of the image. I then used the same Nestie to cut the underneath panel. I cut the other 3 images apart to make a 3D image.

5 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

I printed out that beautiful image ages ago, and never did make a card with it...You did a beautiful job with it...thanks for the inspiration...
By the way Jennie, may I ask how you photograph your cards?...You do such a great job with the photography...

Phyllis said...

Just beautiful Jennie.

Rita said...

What a Stunning card. Hugs Rita xxx

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!! The colors are so soft and lovely and the rose is just stunning the way you've layered it. Such a neat idea.

Tracy S said...

I love how you layered that rose.. so must detail and dimension. I love it! Gorgeous card