Friday, August 13, 2010

Poppy Dots

I don't know about you but I have a lot of strips of paper and cardstock that I didn't know what to do with. Heaven forbid I throw them away! While sitting pondering with a stack of strips in front of me I happened to look up and see all my border punches. I had a great time making pretty strips!

I found this image already colored and mounted on a black panel..... I don't remember what I was going to do with it originally......and the green card base was sitting on my table so I put them together to come up with this card. Now to make some more cards with the strips I made.

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Very pretty card Jennie. You sure gave me an idea of what to do with all my strips of CS. hmmmmm how come I never thought of that. lol lol Thank you for that.

JD/ Jill said...

Very nice, Jennie, beautiful card...I am like you, I keep a lot of my scraps. You know I like to make Iris folding cards, they are great for that, and tea bag folding, quilt cards, etc.