Monday, August 16, 2010

Wind-up Santa

I keep my most used edge punches out where I can see them but I have a lot in a drawer that I forget about. This Martha Stewart snowflake punch is one that my daughter bought on clearance and we had both forgotten about it.

The cute stamp is a digi from Sassy Cheryl called Wind-up Santa colored with pencil and OMS....no I haven't broken down and used my Copics yet! Sassy Cheryl had a special offer, buy two get one free so I bought three Christmas digi stamps. I will be working with the other two today. Maybe they will make me forget the 100 degree temperature we are expecting today!

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

Love your Christmas Card Jennie. Did all those snowflakes help make you forget about the 100 degree temps today. Love the image.

Deloris said...

Jennie.....Love your snowflakes..
cool us down a bit in Florida...lol....Great Card...Hugs D.

Kristie W. said...

Jennie, this is adorable!! I just love the image and like how you used the border punch. I'll have to look for that one :)

Hope you are doing well!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card...and You definitely need to keep the snowflake border punch more handy...it really adds a cute touch to your card...