Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CASE-ed Cards

I have two cards to share today. Both are CASE-ed from cards I saw on blogs but don't remember where. If you recognize either of the cards I will be glad to give credit to the original.

 The butterflies on this card are from Hero Arts and are the same stamp as the original card but colored differently with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. The border punch is from Martha Stewart and the embossing is a Cuttlebug folder.


The layout of this card is copied from the original but I have used a different paper, sentiment and image. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts clear set CL 272 and the imageis from a clear set by Stampendous. The brads are colored with Copic markers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful cards... I love them.

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Love them both Jennie, I just love all the inspiration that all around us. I sure like the cheery colors you used!