Tuesday, November 23, 2010

By special request

I don't seem to be able to get away from Christmas cards! This card was made for my daughter to give to a friend's daughter. My daughter saw the stamp and thought it would be perfect for the young lady!

The stamp is from the Snow Angels series by Stamependous which is probably discontinued now as I had a hard time even finding the stamps last year but I love them! For the background panel I used the Snowflakes Cuttlebug folder After stamping the image I used a Nestabilities star die to trace around a star omitting the stamping and cut it by hand. The other 2 stars are the next two biggest sizes cut with the Cuttlebug. The coloring is done with Prismacolor pencils and Turpenoid.

4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done, Jennie...I like it a lot...

Phyllis said...

Oh Jennie I like this Christmas card alot.

Diann said...

It's a wonderful Christmas card and one that I'd enjoy receiving! Your daughter's friend will certainly love it! I especially love the use of the stars! Diann

Eileen B. said...

Just wandered into your site. Your cards are beautiful. I am a cardmaker also and am thinking about my Christmas cards. Love making cards.