Saturday, January 8, 2011

Challenge

The first challenge of the new year on Card Camp was to use a stamp three times or more on your card. This is the card I made for that challenge.


I kinda went overboard with the number of times I stamped the same image! I realized that when it came to coloring  the images. LOL I stamped the image on a piece of copy paper twice and cut them out for masks. I then cut a 1-1/2" inche strip of copy paper  for a mask for the middle strip. With the strip mask in place I stamped the middle and end flowers. Then I used the flower masks and stamped the other flowers. With the strip mask still in place I colored the flowers with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. The mask was removed and replaced with the brown strip and the greeting strip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria