Sunday, May 15, 2011

Iris

I know I have been MIA again! For the first wee in this month I was on vacation at the Grand Canyon. Magnificent. I even got up before dawn one day to see the sunrise over the Canyon!
Before I left I was asked by Darlene of Dutch Paper Crafts to be a designer for her blog and of course I said yes! She sells a lot of the dies that I use on my cards at great prices and also her shipping is actual cost so you get a great deal. I have cards that I am unable to show you just yet but I will be sharing later.



For this card I used the Hearfelt Creations Dutch Iris set.You can get it HERE. The sentiment is from the Forever Friends set from JustRite.

3 comments:

Rita said...

Lovely tosee you back Jenny. What a fantastic card, that iris looks so real. Hugs Rita xx

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty!

Beccy said...

Beautiful as always Jennie. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for Dutch Paper Crafts too.
Cheers,
Beccy