Friday, June 24, 2011

Bella Rose

These are some cards that I did for Dutch Paper Crafts that I haven't been able to show you until now. The stamps are from the Bella Rose collection by Heartfelt Creations.

 I stamped the image and then stamped the large rose and colored them and then cut the rose out with the matching die and raised it with dimensional tape.

This is another of the stamps I had to work with. After stamping and coloring the image I cut it out by hand. The sentiment is hung from the trellis with a piece of twine.

I love this image! It is one of the images from the Bella Rose  Pre-cut set that co-ordinates with the Dies.

This is another stamp in the collection that also has a co-ordinating die. I stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder before using the die to cut out the image. To see more about these stamps and die and to purchase at a great price go HERE

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

These are all so beautiful, Jennie...

Beccy said...

Wow Jennie, these cards are absolutely beautiful! I particularly like the gorgeous roses you've used. I like the idea of having a die to cut it with too...saves lots of time and effort. Thanks for the link to the papercraft site, I'm going to have a little looksee now.