Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Createables

I have been absent again but not unproductive. I have been working on cards for Dutch Paper Crafts that I am unable to share with you yet. I can however share these cards and you can go to Darlene's blog HERE to order the Marianne Designs Createables that I used. As usual Darlene has the dies at a discounted price that you won't find anywhere else and her shipping charge is just what it costs her. Tell her Jennie sent you!


For this card I used LR0162 for the flowers and leaves.



The flower and leaves for this card is from the LR0164 set.



The set I used for the flower and leave for this card is LRO163.

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

All three cards are so beautiful...could not pick a favorite!

Beccy said...

Your handmade flowers are great Jennie and really give the cards that something extra. I particularly like the first card since it's one of my favourite colour combinations and I'm quite partial to polka dots!
Cheers,
Beccy