Thursday, July 7, 2011

Positive/Negative

Can you be both positive and negative at the same time? Probably not but your cards can!

I recently purchased the Spellbinders Shapeabilities Parisian Accents set and wanted to see what I could do with it using all the dies in the set. In my post yesterday I used one of the dies tucked behind a label. The die I used is the same die that I have used for this card.
I began by cutting out and embossing the shape from a square piece of card stock. I used the positives on the corners and saved the tiny arrowhead shapes. he panel is raised with dimensional tape and then I glued the arrowheads down onto the DP. A square cut with a Nestie and a couple of Martha Stewart butterflies and I was all done!
I am going to experiment with the rest of the set now!

2 comments:

Beccy said...

Gosh you're good with your Nesties! I really enjoy seeing the way you use the different dies... it's always inspiring!
Cheers,
Beccy

Anonymous said...

Wow! Another reason for me to purchase those Parisian Accents dies. Thanks for sharing this idea.
Jackie