Friday, July 8, 2011

Swirls

I appreciate your comments very much but if you comment as 'Anonymous' I don't know who you are and cannot reply if you have a question. I had 'Anonymous" ask yesterday how I did the corner within the frame. There is a tutorial on my blog HERE
Punches and the Cuttlebug got a workout for this card! It was made for a challenge on my Yahoo group Card Camp. The challenge was to use a punch, a die cut and an embossing folder.


I used two different Martha Stewart punches, Swirling Lace and Scallop 3 Dot both Punch Around the Page. The embossing folder I used is Cuttlebug Textile Textures and the dies are a Marianne Createables set Designer Doily LR0130. I sponged all the edges with Peach Pastel Colorbox Fluid Chalk. Each layer is raised with dimensional tape.

5 comments:

Diann said...

What a beauty! Diann

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! So many neat details...

Anonymous said...

Wow is right! Another winner.
Thanks for sharing.
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Once again a beautiful card. Thanks for the instructions on punching a corner within a frame. I'm the guilty one forgetting to sign my name...oops! I'm getting off the computer right now to try this technique.
-Vicky

Beccy said...

Jennie, this is spectacular! You've done a wonderful job layering up all these beautiful textures.
Cheers,
Beccy