Saturday, October 8, 2011

Snowman Face

I bought a new-to-me-punch around the page set of Martha Stewart punches so I had to use them. What I have discovered with these punches is that you have to cut your cardstock exactly the right size for the marks on the punches to line up exactly. I use a very old office type guillotine cutter that has rather a thick line for the inch mark and I learned that I have to have the edge of the cardstock exactly in the middle of the line. Not easy to do!


After punching the edges I used a square Nestie to make a frame. The doily is from a Marianne Designs Creatables die and I used a Martha Stewart punch to make the rosette. What doesn't show is the glitter on the rosette.

5 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

I just love this card. All the elements go so beautifully together.

Gloria said...

I love it.....I like snowmen any ole way you put them together.

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty!

Beccy said...

This is so cute Jennie, what a sweet little snowman! I love the frame with the loopy edges and I also love the addition of the rosette... very clever!
Cheers,
Beccy

Paula said...

Gorgeous! Love the dies you used, very pretty;)