Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Color Love

I have joined another class with Joanne Sharpe that is all about color. This is the title page for my journal for this class.


This is only day two of the class and I am already learning so much about supplies I have but don't use much! For this page I used watercolor paint, Tombow markers, Inktense watercolor pencils and Prismacolor pencils. If you would like to join this fun class you can sign up HERE it is a 'forever' class that you can take at your own pace. I will be updating here with new projects that I make in this class.

7 comments:

Paula said...

LOVE IT!! I just adore your colorings, you are SOOOO talented. Keep posting...

loz said...

Fantastic and Bright cover Jennie..Loz

Beccy said...

Wow! That sure is an intense colour hit Jennie, it's fabulous! You have done such a good job getting that great depth of colour out of your mediums. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

JD/ Jill said...

Neat cover...packs a punch! Your classes sound like fun!

Rita said...

Lovely work Jennie, the colours are so rich and bright. Enjoy your class. Hugs Rita xx

Sandy said...

You are so lucky to be able to do a class like this - sure wish I could have attended - this looks like it will be a wonderful art journal!
sandy

Sandy said...

YES!!!!! I went to "here" and registered for this online class - my lucky day and it is all because of you!!!!
Sandy