Monday, February 11, 2013

A Challenge

The challenge this week on my Yahoo group Card Camp is to use the African Violet digi pic provided on a round panel. This is the card I made for the challenge.


I cut a fancy circle with a Marianne Designs die and glued it to the front of the card and then cut a window with a circle die. With the same size die I cut a circle of purple cardstock and glued it to the inside of the card behind the window. I printed the digi pic 3 times and cut one out with a circle die smaller than the window and colored just around the outside of the pic where it would show from the side.  The second image I colored completely and I colored just 3 flowers on the third print. These were fussy cut and attached to the first image with dimensional tape.

1 comment:

Beccy said...

I really love this card Jennie, it's so pretty and you did a great job with the colouring and framing. I haven't done mine yet but will hopefully work on it tonight.
Cheers,
Beccy