Monday, February 16, 2015

Experimenting

One of my favorite stamp companies is WPlus9 Design. I found a tutorial using one of the stamps from a set that I and just purchased. Watercolor and I do not get along but I did love the way Laura used the stamp so I used it to do some experimenting with pencil coloring. Over the next few posts I will be sharing my experiments with you.

For this experiment I stamped with gray ink on white card stock so that I could do the no-line coloring technique. These are colored in layers and blended with the pencils. I used Prismacolor pencils.


 For the second experiment I again stamped with gray ink but this time I colored very lightly. The picture shows the color a lot darker than it actually is. In person it is much more pastel. The outline on both cards was done with pencil and blended out with OMS.


6 comments:

Cathy said...

Stunning cards, your colouring is beautiful, love the vibrant colours, cathy x

JD/ Jill said...

Both your cards are beautiful! Thanks for sharing the link to great video...it's not on my "To try" wish list.

Paula said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and your pencil work is second to none.

Marry Willson said...

Thanks for sharing this! very helpful info. Having issues in your assignment work? Well, give all your issues to Online Assignment Help and get them resolved. Register now!

Management Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Marketing Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help

Marry Willson said...

Very informative written post. The writer here has done a great job. I personally use them exclusively high-quality elements. I would love to see more of the same from you. Thank you for discussing this great post. the article is very useful for me .. thank you for sharing this article.

Management Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Marketing Assignment Help
Project Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am “Academic Writer” in EssayCorp. The above post has given reliable and genuine information about Assignment Help. Looking forward to avail their eminent services. visit here Management Assignment Help